What Our Clients Say
At the end of our courses, our clients fill out an anonymous evaluation form. Here are some of their comments:
2015 - "This class has helped me to become excited about learning again. Thank you so much for sharing all of your combined knowledge. I cannot wait to take additional classes next year!"
"Awesome teaching skills. Love coming to class. Explained everything very well using details to help me understand better."
"I have learned a lot in this class which I will definitely use in my interaction with patients and will surely improve my teaching knowledge."
"The class was very comprehensive. It covered a range of topics and inter-related aspects of breastfeeding."
"Very easy to learn in a relaxed and no-pressure environment."
"I really appreciate your dedication to evidence-based practice."
"Loved the class, enjoyed all the time spent together - thank you both!"
"Both of you have a passion and enthusiasm for breastfeeding that is contagious"
"Excellent, learned new information which I will be able to implement in my daily work routine. Thank you!"
"Wide range of topics and tips for the Board exam"
"Speakers were professional, informative, well-spoken. I was intrigued the whole time. Love the idea of the 'First 100 Hours.'"
We also listen to their suggestions for improvement.
- We are adding more inspirational and humorous images to our presentations, and we are seeking historical nursing trivia to include as well.
- We have increased font size for handouts and on our slides for better readability!
- We have clarified course objectives and agenda to help participants feel more in control of their time in the classroom!
- We have improved our technology to allow better sound and image quality on the screen!
- We have adjusted some tricky test questions to clarify the type of response we seek!
- We have purchased additional pictures and video of topics like tongue-tie, anatomy of the breast, and latch/attachment to the breast!
- We have developed more fun, interactive clinical role-playing sessions to test out new knowledge and practice new skills!
Are you looking for speakers with evidence, energy, and enthusiasm about breastfeeding?
We'd love to present to your audience. Please contact us and tell us about your lactation education needs. We offer custom presentations based on your audience, and we also have several topics prepared.
We can also provide education for large or small groups of hospital staff who require updates or initial lactation education to comply with the Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative© requirements. If you provide the setting and the students, we will help educate and inspire your group with evidence-based lactation information and motivation to help your facility advance its journey to becoming Baby-Friendly© certified!